Entering menopause doesn’t automatically mean your metabolism is going to slow down and you’re going to gain weight. There are things we can do to prevent this from happening before we reach menopause and there are even things we can do reverse these changes after entering menopause. Take a listen to today’s episode to learn more!
Shawna Kaminski is a fitness professional who’s been in the industry for over 25 years and has a Bachelor’s degree in both Kinesiology and Education. She’s also the #1 bestselling author of Lose Your Menopause Belly.
In this episode, we’re talking about how to lose your menopause belly; including the truth behind the common misconception that menopause causes your metabolism to drop, why cardio exercises actually do more harm than good, how to maintain proper nutrition without dieting, why we need to change our mindset when it comes to menopause, and much more!
- The truth behind the common misconception that menopause causes your metabolism to drop
- Why longer cardio workout sessions actually cause you to gain weight once you reach your forties
- The ideal type of exercise for losing your menopause belly
- How to maintain proper nutrition without dieting
- Why we need to change our mindset when it comes to menopause
- How the Choose One Change Challenge can help you take control of your nutrition habits and weight loss
- What is somatopause and why should we be focusing more on that when it comes to weight loss in our forties and beyond?
- The five and ten second rules Shawna says will guarantee weight loss success