Meet my beautiful likeminded friend Nicole Jardim – all the way from the US. She is… wait for it – a professional ‘period fixer-upperer’ (love it) and the mastermind behind the program, fix your period. How much do I love her! She found herself in a situation, like millions of women do with horrible periods. She went onto explore her options and get healthy and developed the healthy elements site. I got to sit and have a quick chat to learn a little more about who she is and what she does. Click on the podcast below and take a listen.
Today you’ll learn about:
- why education is the key to fixing your period
- why we’ve got the mix wrong – why starting at the ‘front’ of these issues like PMS or fertiltiy is the key to fixing periods
- why symptoms are just symptoms – treating the root cause is key to long lasting effective treatment
- why PCOS doesn’t mean you can’t have children
- why you need to get your ‘power’ back and regain control of your health
- why bridging the gap between modern medicine and alternative therapies is the key to wellness
- how Nicole fixes periods! (and how cortisol is a ‘bossy’ hormone)
Nicole and I will be hooking up to do a series of videos on specific topics (think PCOS, endometriosis etc) in the very near future! If you have any quesitons you want discussed or ‘debunked’ (so my fave word right now) , please leave them in the comment section below and we will knit through these at our segments. Stay tuned.
You can connect with Nicole on;