What’s the real deal when it comes to perimenopause and menopause? How does birth control factor in? Are we really in control of our bodies? How can we heal ourselves and treat menopause symptoms naturally? Dr. Anna Cabeca is here to gives us the answers!
Dr. Anna Cabeca is an internationally-acclaimed menopause and sexual health expert, global speaker and pioneering promoter of women’s health. She is Emory University trained and triple board-certified in gynecology and obstetrics, integrative medicine and anti-aging and regenerative medicine, and is the author of The Hormone Fix, a diet and holistic lifestyle program for menopausal women.
In this episode, we talk about the less talked about symptoms of menopause, lifestyle changes you can implement to help your body maximize its natural hormones, dietary recommendations for perimenopausal and menopausal women, and so much more!
- The symptoms of menopause you don’t often hear about
- When do perimenopause and menopause start for most women?
- Lifestyle changes women should implement to help their bodies best use the naturally produced hormones
- The problems associated with taking the birth control pill during perimenopause
- The difference between premature menopause and premature ovarian failure
- Why menopause doesn’t have to be a difficult period of women’s lives
- The impact of stress on hormonal balance and women’s health
- Why Dr. Cabeca developed her own products to help women achieve hormonal balance
- The major hormones which need to be addressed to restore and heal our bodies
- Dietary recommendations for perimenopausal and menopausal women
- How Dr. Cabeca was able to reverse her own premature menopause symptoms
- The benefits of ketogenesis and alkalinity for energized enlightenment
- The positive ripple effect of self-care
- The role of DHEA in supporting women’s bodies as you age