You’ve likely heard of the keto diet, but did you know you can actually use it to reverse your PCOS symptoms? Nutritionist and exercise scientist, Clare Goodwin, is here to give us all the details!
Clare Goodwin a degree qualified nutritionist and exercise scientist who helps women reverse their polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) symptoms, using evidence-based information. Using her signature program, The PCOS Protocol, Clare was able to reverse her own PCOS and has helped many other women do the same.
In this episode, we talk about the benefits of the keto diet for PCOS, the types of women that should not be using the keto diet, common stressors that impact PCOS, rules for the keto diet, and so much more!
- What is the keto diet?
- The benefits of the keto diet for PCOS
- Why the keto diet should not be used as a long-term diet plan
- Current research into the keto diet and PCOS
- The types of women that the keto diet is not suited for
- Common stressors that impact PCOS and its symptoms
- The small steps women can take to reduce their exposure to environmental toxins
- Ground rules for the keto diet
- The main problems to look out for when starting the keto diet