Lunaception – are you practicing it?
Dr. Katherine digs deep into the root of your Fertility Issues and provides emotional and spiritual support for women wanting to become mothers.
In this episode, we dig more into the topic of menstruating with the moon and Lunaception. Some of the topics covered include how light plays a very important role in our cycles and fertility, how exactly you should align your cycle with the moon, why that can change the length of your cycle, how PMS may be a sign that your boundaries are being crossed, and much more!
- What Dr. Katherine means when she talks about menstruating with the moon
- How Dr. Katherine first became interested in this topic
- What is Lunaception and how can it improve your menstrual cycle?
- How light, especially at night, has an impact on our cycles and fertility issues
- Why you should not take Melatonin if you’re trying to get pregnant
- Should you align your period with the new or full moon?
- Why the length of your cycle often changes when you sync it with the moon
- How the location of the moon during the moment of your birth impacts fertility
- How PMS can indicate our boundaries have been overstepped