We all have things we don’t love about our bodies, but how do we know if it’s something more that just being a little insecure? How do we know if we’ve crossed the line into actually hating ourselves? How can we get to a place of self-love and compassion? Find out in this powerful episode with motivational lifestyle guru and coach, Nitika Chopra!
Nitika Chopra is a life coach, wellness entrepreneur, and motivational lifestyle guru on a mission to inspire radical self-love. She is also the host of the talk show, Naturally Beautiful, on Z Living; which focuses on a holistic approach to beauty from the inside out.
In this episode, we’ll be discussing Nitika’s journey of hating her body due to an auto-immune disease she was diagnosed with as a child to now loving herself, how to recognize when you’re not giving your body the love it deserves, why we need to embrace both rage and compassion when it comes to our bodies not working the way we think they should, and so much more!
- How being diagnosed with an auto-immune disease as a child caused Nitika to hate her body
- Why we need to embrace the rage that comes with your body not acting the way you think it should
- Nitika’s advice for how to embrace your rage in therapeutic ways
- The importance of developing compassion for yourself and your body
- How to recognize when you’re self-hating instead of self-loving
- Why does loving your body look and feel like?