Holistic Health Coach, Courtney Titus, is here to talk about all things related to histamine intolerance; including what causes, what makes symptoms worse, how to heal yourself naturally, and so much more!
Courtney Titus is a women’s Holistic Health Coach, owner, and founder of Why Not Wellness and creator of the Menstruation Makeover. Courtney’s mission is to help women understand the ins and outs of their bodies and their hormones and she takes into account the “big picture,” including all aspects of your life and wellness journey. Her programs incorporate nutrition, fitness, stress reduction and cultivating a more positive mindset.
In this episode, we talk about the period-related potential side effects of a vegan diet, the causes and effects of histamine intolerance, the relationship between your gut and histamines, what you can do to fight histamine intolerance, and so much more!
- Courtney’s experiences with using different types of hormonal birth control throughout her teens and early twenties
- How switching to a vegan diet affected Courtney’s period-related symptoms
- How Courtney became empowered and started healing her body
- The negative effects caused by a buildup of histamines
- What is histamine intolerance?
- Common symptoms of histamine intolerance
- The connection between estrogen dominance, diamine oxidase (DAO) and histamine intolerance
- Food and drinks that are high in histamines
- How to combat histamine intolerance
- The link between digestive issues and histamine intolerance