Are you experiencing issues that you think might possible be causes by a hormonal imbalance? Do you know what to test for, when to test for it, or even the best way to test for it? If not, don’t worry! Dr. Carries Jones is here to tell you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about hormone testing!
Dr. Carrie Jones is the Medical Director at Precision Analytical, Inc.; creators of the DUTCH test. Carrie’s passion and expertise lies in the areas of hormonal, adrenal, and thyroid health. She recognizes that imbalance can occur at any age and believes it is important to look at the big picture.
In this episode, Carrie’s going to share everything you ever wanted to know about hormone testing! A few of the topics we’ll be covering are when and how hormones should be tested, the differences between adrenal and insulin-based PCOS, how estrogen detox and dominance can relate to menstrual issues and cancer, and more!
- Should hormone testing be done to establish a baseline before receiving treatment for an issue?
- Which should we trust more: symptoms or test results?
- What is the DUTCH test and what hormones does it cover?
- When to know if you need a blood, saliva, or urine test
- Why the timing of the test matters
- The ideal times to test for different hormones
- The differences between adrenal and insulin-based PCOS
- How estrogen detox and dominance can relate to menstrual issues and cancer