We’ve all heard how important a good night’s sleep is, but do you know just how important it is or why it’s so important? James Swanwick is on the show this week to provide us with those answers and some of them might surprise you!
James Swanwick is an Australian-American investor, entrepreneur, speaker, former SportsCenter anchor on ESPN, host of The James Swanwick Show podcast, author of The 30 Day No Alcohol Challenge, and creator of Swannies Blue Blockers. Forbes listed James as one of 25 Professional Networking Experts to Watch.
In this episode, we talk about the effects of blue light on getting a good night’s sleep, the impact of poor sleep quality on women’s reproductive health, the role of melatonin in the body, James’ regiment for getting a great night’s sleep, and so much more!
- Why James invented Swannies Blue Blockers
- The effects of blue light on melatonin and sleep
- How blue light blocking glasses help with air travel and jet lag
- Why women need more sleep than men
- Negative side effects of lack of sleep
- The reproductive health impact of irregular sleep patterns and poor sleep quality
- James’ gold standard for getting optimal sleep
- The positive effects of blue light during the day
- Melatonin’s critical role in the body
- James’ regimen for getting quality sleep
- The role that temperature plays in getting a good night’s sleep
- James’ top tips for getting good quality sleep
- Solutions for waking up more easily on dark mornings