How do you know when it’s time to pursue another option besides IVF? Do you even know what all of your options are? Most women don’t and that’s exactly what Dr. Miranda Myles is trying to change. Take a listen to this episode to learn more!
Dr. Miranda Myles, The Contemporary Conceptionist, is a passionate naturopath, acupuncturist, and fertility expert inspiring new approaches to fertility and conception. Her mission is to support intending parents to fulfill their dream of parenthood and create their unique family using donor eggs.
In this episode, we talk about when intending parents should start considering egg donation, the ins and outs of finding an egg donor, Dr. Myles’ own journey, why it took five people to create her unique family, and so much more!
- What does the Contemporary Conceptionist do?
- Dr Myles’ experience with “unexplained infertility”
- At what point should intending parents start thinking about egg donation?
- The ins and outs of finding a donor egg
- How egg donation laws and regulations vary from one country to another
- Why you might consider seeking an overseas donation
- Dr Miranda journey and why it took five people to create her unique family
- What happens to the unused embryos after a successful pregnancy
- Why Dr. Myles started The Donor Project
- How The Donor Project supports intending parents
- Is the carrying mother the mother of the child?