You’ve read blogs, listened to podcasts, talked your doctors, changed your diet, lowered your stress levels … but you’re still having fertility issues. There is no one size fits all solution to fertility issues, but your specific genetics might provide the answer. Take a listen to this week’s episode to learn more!
Angela Heap is a Nutritional Therapist and leading fertility nutrition expert. Angela supports couples on their fertility journey and uses many functional diagnostic tools to support her work; including focusing heavily on testing and genetics as the key that opens the lock to infertility.
In this episode, we talk about how a healthy cycle can support your life and not just babies, genetics and the connection to fertility, what it means to be MTHFR positive and how that impacts fertility, why men need to be a bigger part of fertility conversations, the best time to get pregnant, and so much more!
- Angela’s thoughts on the connectedness of women, their cycles, and nature
- The shift in cultural thinking towards suppressing fertility instead of embracing it
- How Angela became interested in the role of genetics in fertility
- The important link between folate, the MTHFR gene, miscarriages, and fertility
- Are you still fertile in your 40’s and beyond?
- The surprising trend in sperm counts and male fertility worldwide
- Angela’s top nutritional tips to support your fertility
- Angela’s preferred companies for genetic testing