The start of a new year is a great time to makes changes and take inspired actions towards new goals. Mind-body wellness expert, Erin Stutland, is going to tell us exactly how to do that using mantras and movement! Take a listen.
Erin Stutland is a renowned author and mind-body wellness expert. Erin is the creator of several mind-body fitness programs including her signature Shrink Session workout and Soul Strolls. She is the host and lifestyle coach of Z Living’s cable series, Altar’d, and her book Mantras in Motion: Manifesting What You Want Through Mindful Movement was released in early January 2019.
In this episode, we talk about the power of combining mantras and movement, why everyone can manifest what they want, the importance of taking inspired action, why you should reach out to your support system, and so much more!
- How Erin’s book, Mantras in Motion: Manifesting What You Want Through Mindful Movement, helps people who feel stuck in their lives
- Why Erin decided to focus on teaching people how to use the energy in their bodies to create lasting change
- How Erin’s mother inspired her to take control and change her own life
- The college experience that showed Erin the power of combining mantras with movement
- Why you shouldn’t buy into the mindset that manifesting what you want is only for “other people”
- Erin’s processes for reprogramming your subconscious mind and changing your beliefs
- The importance of balancing inspired action and letting go and allowing life to deliver in its own way
- The power of being willing to change
- Why it’s so important to gather your external support system while maintaining strong internal support