You’re not crazy … your pregnancy is impacting your dental health! In the second part of our interview with Dr. Alvin Danenberg, he explains why pregnancy and menopause can cause changes to our dental health, why we actually need some plaque in our mouths, and even how raw honey can help in our overall dental health.
Dr. Alvin Danenberg is a Periodontist who is revolutionizing the treatment of gum disease with the use of ancestral nutrition and a laser-based protocol known as LANAP. He is also the author of Crazy Good Living!.
In this second part of our interview with Dr. Al, we learn why we actually need some dental plaque, how pregnancy and menopause impact your gum health, the many roles raw honey can serve when it comes to your mouth, and more!
- The three major purposes of dental plague
- Why we may have excess calcium in our mouth
- How pregnancy and menopause impact your gum health
- The role raw honey can play in healing mouth sores
- Why a dentist might not want to clean your teeth if you’re pregnant and why they might be wrong