In Episode 82 of The Period Party, we chat with Dr Susie Gronski.
Dr. Susie Gronski is a licensed doctor of physical therapy and a board certified pelvic rehabilitation practitioner…. Simply put, she’s the doctor for ‘everything down there’…
Download the episode here.
Dr. Susie is the author of Pelvic Pain: The Ultimate Cock Block (say what!?) and the creator of a unique hands on training program (drsusieg.com/ hands on training program) helping men with pelvic pain become experts in treating themselves.
On this episode, we chat with Dr. Susie about a topic we’ve never actually discussed on the Period Party before! Yup too right, we’re going to flip the script and talk about men’s pelvic health!
In this episode you’ll learn;
- The reactions Dr. Susie has received to the title of her book, Pelvic Pain: The Ultimate Cock Block
- How Dr. Susie found herself working in the field of pelvic health
- Why so many cases of pelvic pain go unreported
- How vasectomies can cause ongoing pelvic pain that is sometimes misdiagnosed
- The likely reasons men are starting to have lower sperm counts than ever before
- Why we need to not be so serious when discussing these types of health issues
- How semen, lubricants, and condoms can all cause vaginal infections
- Are pelvic pain and gut health related?
- How to recognise pelvic pain
- What steps can women take to help men with pelvic men?