If you’ve been experiencing a lack of sex drive, find it to be an awkward or uncomfortable experience, or have trouble speaking to your partner about what you need from your sex life, we’ve got you covered! Sex and relationship expert, Dana B. Meyers, is on the show this week to help you find your mojo again and finally reclaim your sex life!
Dana B. Myers is an author, sex and relationships expert, and the founder of Booty Parlor. Dana helps women reclaim the power of their sensuality and sexual satisfaction through her coaching, workshops, program, and books; the second of which, The Mommy Mojo Makeover: 28 Tools to Reclaim Yourself and Reignite Your Relationship, has just been published.
In this episode, Dana talks about what your mojo is and how it relates to your sexuality, the causes and effects of low libido, the importance of creating sensuality in the mundane moments of our daily routine, how a “wild woman outing” can improve your sex life, and so much more!
- How Dana defines mojo and how it relates to your sexuality
- Common blocks for women struggling to find their mojo
- What does having a low libido actually mean?
- Why we should create sensuality in the mundane moments of our daily routine
- How masturbation can help ease your anxiety about sex
- What a “wild woman outing” is and how it can improve your sex life
- Dana’s advice for new moms who’ve lost some of their sexual confidence or libido
- Why Dana dedicated her most recent book to herself
- Why talking about sex should become a regular practice in your relationship
- Three questions you can use to have an open and healthy conversation with your partner about sex