How can you possibly expect to take care of your clients and your business if you don’t take care of yourself? Leadership & business coach, Jeannine Yoder, explains how self-care leads to sustainable success and how embracing the feminine can grow your business.
Jeannine Yoder is a New York Times featured feminine leadership & business coach, healer, mom, and Broadway starlet. Jeannine is also the founder of Mentor Masterclass, an all-in life coach training school and sisterhood for aspiring and established coaches and The Captivating Feminine Leadership Healer Training & Retreats.
In this episode, we talk about the importance of self-care for sustainable success, how embracing the feminine can grow your business exponentially, the four things you need to focus on to be a successful leader, and so much more!
- The importance of self-care for sustainable success
- Creating your own version of sustainable success
- How the cultural definition of success reinforces toxic masculine messages
- Why flow is the ultimate weapon against burnout
- How embracing the feminine helped Jeannine quadruple her income
- Aligning your business processes with your cycle
- The two types of menstrual cycles and their relationship with lunar cycles
- The four things you need to focus on to be a successful leader
- The importance of going through a self-discovery process
- How to get out of the masculine mindset for business/career success
- Pursuing your calling versus working to survive
- How to slow down during busy times like the holidays, when external demands are so high