The Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) is a centuries-old virus that nearly even human has. However, not every human has the symptoms or complications that can accompany the virus. Dr. Kasia Kines is here to discuss those symptoms and complication in this week’s episode.
Dr. Kasia Kines is a Doctor of Clinical Nutrition and the CEO of Holistic Nutrition Naturally and EBV Educational Institute. She is a Board-Certified Nutrition Specialist and is the author of the Amazon best-selling book The Epstein-Barr Virus Solution. Dr. Kines also trains practitioners in EBV through an online clinician track program.
In this episode, we talk about the relationship between Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), cancer, chronic fatigue, and autoimmune disorders, how your environment plays such an important role in managing EBV, what to look out for in EBV testing and diagnosis, Kasia’s top three solutions for managing EBV, and so much more!
- The relationship between Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) and many types of cancer, chronic fatigue, and autoimmune disorders
- The key roles your environment and lifestyle play in how EBV affects your body
- Kasia’s advice for people suffering from shingles
- Why you should consider opting out of airport screening scanners when traveling
- Kasia’s tips for staying healthy when you have to fly
- What is EBV?
- How is EBV connected to mono?
- What are the symptoms of EBV?
- What types of testing should be done for EBV?
- The importance of educating yourself about treating your EBV
- How is an EBV diagnosis confirmed?
- How to interpret EBV test results
- Kasia’s top three solutions for managing EBV