Dr. Amelia Rodrock knows from experience just how toxic breast implants are for the body. Now, she’s helping other women realize the pain, fatigue, and other negative things they’re experiencing aren’t just symptoms of getting older. Take a listen to find out more!
Dr. Amelia Rodrock is a chiropractor and wellness coach in Lawrence, Kansas. She’s been a chiropractor for over five years and has grown passionate about women’s health and wellness. Dr. Rodrock specializes in helping women heal mentally and physically from breast implant illness as well as other illnesses in general.
In this episode, we talk about how breast implants affect your immune system, the impact breast implants can have on your hormones, the symptoms of an adverse reaction to breast implants, the proper way to have your breast implants removed, and so much more!
- How breast implants can impact your hormones
- The impact of breast implants on your immune system
- Why women have such varied timelines for experiencing negative side effects from breast implants
- Rodrock’s adverse symptoms from her breast implants
- Common side effects women experience from breast implants
- Why so many women are ill-informed about the risks associated with breast implants
- Rodrock’s experience with breast implants and why she chose to remove them
- The proper way to have your breast implants removed
- What is capsular contracture and how does it affect women with breast implants?
- Approaching the mindset and mentality behind the implants
- The emotional aspect of removing your breast implants