Jenn Trepeck is on a mission to change health care. Growing up, her family members were always on a diet and then one day it dawned on her – she realised that she had literally been on a diet her whole life. On today’s episode, she shares her insight on how weight loss isn’t magic, it’s actually science.
Jenn also talks to us about;
- Blood sugar and why it matters
- How the key really is consistency
- Why we need to re-educate ourselves about nutrition
- How willpower is so misunderstood and is often viewed as a moral failing
- What we need to understand to better practice willpower
- How willpower is like a refillable cup and the secret to having more of it
- Why creating distractions helps tremendously and her suggestions
- How a to-do list can help fill your cup
- How generosity helps us to have more self-control
Check out more from Jenn Trepeck here.