Facing fears and challenges is for all of us, something that takes us outside of our comfort zone. Julia Vogl is no stranger to this – after being bullied at school, she didn’t think she had what it took to become an actress. But, being curious by nature, Julia was led down an unexpected path and she went on to becoming a celebrity interviewer to now teaching others how to do the same. She’s here to help us learn how to be more confident and show up be it on camera or at the doctors office.
In this episode Julia shares;
- How we must learn to listen better
- How to get creative with the types of questions we ask
- Why your energy is infections and how it rubs off on others.
- Connecting with ourselves before we can connect with others
- What were some of her stand out interviews
- Why we put all become a story teller
- How it is so important to meet yourself where you are at and get out of our own way
And so much more!