Having a child with extra needs isn’t just about having a ’naughty child.’ Keonie More is here to help us understand behavioural challenges with children – from ADHD to Autism, OCD to a PANDAS, her clinical experience in this field spans decades, including her own challenges as a mother. In this episode you will learn some mind blowing truths you need to know if you are a parent or a loved one of a child with extra needs.
In this episode Keonie shares;
- How to deal with the judgement of raising a child with extra needs and why it isn’t about having a ’naughty child’ but more so leaning how to support and navigate their needs
- Why building self confidence is so curical
- What nutrients for example Iron have to do with it and why supplementation can be a game changer
- How finding what they are good at can be a turning point
- The increase of diagnosis – is it because there is more awareness or are the more children suffering
- How we can create more awareness