Building an iconic clothing brand is no easy task and for the duo Tully Humphrey and Sarah Pasini, they know too well the ups and downs of creating a successful business. What’s more, a business isn’t just four walls and a cash register. In this episode you will hear of the trials and triumphs Tully and Sarah have experienced as well as how they got to where they are today.
Specifically this episode shares;
- Why Tully created the brand after dropping out of high school due to an eating disorder
- When Sarah came onboard and how that shifted the dynamics
- Where they find their inspiration to create standout active wear pieces
- That moment when Gigi Hadid wore Tully Lou
- Tully’s own journey with her eating disorder
- The marketing blunder Tully Lou faced and how they were able to recover
This and so much more.