Dr. Jessica Peatross is here to shed some light on a very dangerous and often overlooked issue that impacts far more people than you likely realize.
Dr. Jessica Peatross is a western-trained medical doctor who is passionate about teaching people how to be their own best doctor by educating themselves and listening to their body. Dr. Jess believes that personalized, preventative, and functional treatment plans are the next step to revolutionize healthcare.
In this episode, we talk about common sources of mold infections, why different people have varying reactions to mold exposure, symptoms of mold toxicity, the surprising prevalence of mold in our environment, how to test for mold infections, and so much more!
- Are all types of mold harmful?
- The types of food that are particularly susceptible to mold
- Why the recommendations and treatment for mold toxicity are so patient-specific
- The mold risk in new buildings
- Why you should analyze how your body reacts to mold exposure
- Symptoms of mold infections
- The personal experience that caused Dr. Jess to dive deeper into learning about mold
- The surprising statistics about the prevalence of mold
- Common factors that create a friendly environment for opportunistic infections
- The genetic factor that makes some people more sensitive to mold
- Everyday sources of mold exposure
- How to find out whether you have mold toxicity
- Why your history and symptomology is so important
- Jess’ sweat protocol
- The critical aspects of daily life that have a big impact on your overall health
- How hidden infections impact your hormones