I can’t tell you how much I love this woman! Madeleine has featured on the site before here. She is a picture of beauty and she just radiates wellness on all levels. I really do just love her! So when a copy of her soon to be released book “Get the Glow” showed up on my desk, I couldn’t help but do a happy dance. This woman! Her book is absolutely stunning, it oozes everything she is AND it’s a lifestyle book meaning not only do you get the goods she serves up on wholesome living BUT 100 delicious recipes! I’m excited to tell you, we will be stocking the book at The Pagoda Tree or you can jump on Madeleine’s website and pre-order here.
I’m sharing one of Madeleine’s old recipes today – I know it’s something everybody will enjoy!
Paleo Sweet Potato Loaf.
Makes 1 loaf
- 4oog of steamed and pureed sweet potato
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50g of coconut oil or butter
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 300g of ground almonds
- Preheat your oven to 150 C (fan)
- In a food processor, mix the eggs, oil and sweet potato. Spoon this mixture into a bowl and add the ground almonds, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Pour into a paper lined baking tray and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Leave this to cool for an hour before slicing it with a sharp knife to serve.
If you want to connect with Madeleine or find out more, head to her website.