Heavy Periods. Many women suffer from heavy bleeding each month and for most, they accept it as the way life goes. Well not any more! Our wonderful guest on the show today, Robyn Srigley is here to talk more of the subject and bring a few fixes that you are going to not only love but be able to implement, stat. Because here at The Period Party, we love solutions.
Robyn – the Hormone Diva (hella yeah) is a wholistic nutritionist and health coach and her own path with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) shaped her need to understand the topic more and begin to inspire other women to know more about hormone imbalance, begin to treat the symptoms and break free from hormone imbalance. This episode has something for everyone!
In this episode you will learn;
- Possible reasons/causes for heavy periods and bleeding
- We learn if it dangerous to have heavy bleeding
- We ask how many periods should you have before you see a doctor?
- Why western treatments don’t necessarily work
- Should we be worried about heavy bleeding?
- What does a healthy period actually look like?
- Things to do to address heavy bleeding
- We talk about spotting spotting – what it means in accordance to where it appears in the cycle
- Robyn’s favorite ways to treat these conditions