Does it actually exist? I can hand on heart say that I very specifically told (ok that’s a lie, I barked at) Chris not to come within 10 meters of me after the birth of my first child, Olivia. I clearly remember saying, you saw what just happened, I’m not sure I’ll ever let you near me again! I’m fairly sure I’m not abnormal – there are many women out there who feel the same way. In episode #63 of The Period Party, Nicole and I talk with Stephanie Jiroch, holistic sex educator and empowerment coach – the woman on a mission to help you reclaim your mojo. Um hello!
In this episode we’re getting into:
- Reclaiming your sex drive after baby’s birth
- Navigating the motherhood archetype as a multi-dimensional woman
- What it means to be both sexual and nurturing
- Stephanie’s best tips to regain your autonomy during the post-partum phase
- How to reconnect with your partner sexually amidst the hormonal ups and downs of post pregnancy.
To listen you can do so on demand here or head directly to iTunes. Don’t forget to rate the podcast (pretty please), we love bringing this to you but I have to say our Australia onshore ratings are not so good! Please take 30 seconds to tell us how much you love the episode. Thanks a bunch!