In this special reintroduction to The Period Party, Nicole Jardim and Nat Kringoudis explain the stories of why they became so passionate about women’s hormones and health, why they bring on other experts as guests, and the purpose of this podcast.
Nat is a doctor of Chinese Medicine and an Acupuncturist, also known as the Hormone Revolutionist, who helps women to embrace and understand their hormones instead of fearing them.
Nicole is a certified women’s health coach, also known as the Period Girl, who’s been working in this field for close to eight years. She empowers women to reclaim their hormone health using a method that combines simplicity and sass.
Together, Nat and Nicole, interview other experts in the field of women’s health to help women gain a better understanding of their bodies, the issues that can arise, and things we can change in our daily lives to ensure we feel healthier and happier in our bodies.
Here are the highlights of what we cover during this episode:
- A reintroduction to Nicole and Nat & the Period Party!
- Why Nicole and Nat have other experts on the show instead of only talking about their own coaching and clinical experiences
- How Nicole and Nat make complicated topics easier to understand and not feel so overwhelming
- Why Nat began specializing in helping women better understand their hormones
- Nicole’s thoughts on looking outside of ourselves for solutions to our health issues
- How Nicole’s period was the catalyst for her to leave her career in film production
- Why your body isn’t broken and but is actually communicating with you