If you’ve been curious about medical marijuana … this is the episode for you! How does it help ease period pain? Is it safe to use during pregnancy? Do you have to smoke it? Find out the answers to these questions, and more, in this week’s episode with Dr. Rachna Patel!
Dr. Rachna Patel has been practicing in the area of medical marijuana for over 5 years. She completed her medical studies at Touro University in California and her undergraduate studies at Northwestern University in Illinois. Dr. Patel has treated thousands of patients using a step-by-step process for specific medical conditions.
In this episode, we’re getting real about medical marijuana; including using medical marijuana to help with period pain, whether it’s safe to use during pregnancy, how it can be used without having to smoke it, the difference between medical marijuana and marijuana you can buy illegally, and so much more!
- How a Craigslist ad led Dr. Patel to become involved with the field of medical marijuana
- Using medical marijuana to ease period pain
- The science behind why marijuana helps ease pain
- An explanation of the different ways medical marijuana can be administered or consumed
- The difference between medical marijuana, legalized recreational marijuana, and illegal marijuana
- What is the endocannabinoid system and how does it factor into the impact medical marijuana has on our bodies?
- Is medical marijuana safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- How to find a doctor who is open to prescribing medical marijuana
- The ways medical marijuana can help during peri/post menopause