For most women, an HPV diagnosis can feel scary and like it will inevitably lead to a cancer diagnosis. But, Denell Nawrocki is on the show to set the record straight and help dispel the myths around HPV.
Denell Nawrocki is the founder of Cervical Wellness, an education platform for women’s health and wellness. Since 2010, Denell has done extensive study in the fields of health, healing, personal transformation, indigenous wisdom, plant medicine, and history. All of this culminates in her mission to lead people to be in a loving relationship with their bodies. Her upcoming book Informed, Aware, Empowered: A Self-Guided Journey to Clear Paps reveals a straightforward and individual-centered approach to reversing HPV and healing cervical dysplasia with no surgery or vaccines.
In this episode, we talk about the myths surrounding HPV, the built-in mechanisms our bodies use to combat viral pathogens like HPV, why you should get in tune with your cervix, the regenerative nature of cervical cells, how you can support your body in healing cervical dysplasia, and so much more!
- Dispelling the myths around the severity of HPV
- How our bodies work to fight infections like HPV
- The hidden dangers of marketing the HPV vaccines to children
- Why more attention needs to be given to the serious side effects of the HPV vaccine
- Looking at the sacred nature of the cervix as the threshold between your inner and outer world
- How can getting in tune with your cervix help you become more aligned with yourself
- The regenerative nature of the cells of the face of the cervix
- How you can support your body in healing cervical dysplasia
- The behavioral patterns that are often associated with cervical dysplasia
- Why you shouldn’t stress out over abnormal pap smear results
- Denell’s supplement recommendations for an HPV diagnosis without cervical dysplasia
- Treating self-care as a prescription
- Why Denell recommends the cervical self-touch practice