I’m pretty much busting my little ovaries to get this segment out to you today. You’ll be able to tell fairly early into the clip, I’m in my element! I get into the in’s and out’s of ovulation this week on healthtalks and it’s fair to say, I could talk about this all day and all night and then keep going.
- We talk about what your menstrual cycle should look like
- We discuss how to pin point ovulation by reading your body signs and tuning into what our bodies are telling us
- I guide you through the cycle phase by phase
- I discuss how to observe ovulation for those with poly cystic ovarian syndrome
- Why cervical mucus isn’t gross but a healthy sign BUT how if these patterns change it may indicate present pathologies
- We talk about how NOT to make a baby, naturally
- We discuss how this is just another way your body is speaking to you.
Seriously – this is a topic so close to my heart. And please, don’t make me beg. You MUST share this with EVERY SINGLE WOMAN you know. This is key to a healthy future for all the ladies (single or not Beyonce!) Plus – I’m waiting to hear what you think about it so get busy in the comments section below.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n_KXN6bb6Q]