Effective 25th May 2018
natkringoudis.com may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use the Website or its services and features, such as any e-mail newsletter, free ebooks, educational video series or other free educational resources such as workshops and webinars, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, and location. We may also collect additional personal information, including your physical address, in order to deliver products. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We collect this information in several ways, including the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. We may use “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site.
- Web Server Logs: Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
- IP Addresses: Our system may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
- Public Posting: If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Natkringoudis.com is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, (such as blog comments) natkringoudis.com will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
INFORMATION FROM MINORS
Natkringoudis.com does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Nor do we collect information from any individual under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
Natkringoudis.com does not sell or rent your contact information to any third parties.
Except as otherwise disclosed to you, we will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties without notifying you of our intent to share the personal information in advance and giving you an opportunity to prevent your personal information from being shared.
We may use your personal information within Natkringoudis.com and associated websites to:
- conduct and process transactions with you;
- improve the Website and the content and services offered on the Site;
- enforce legal terms that govern your use of the laws applicable to the Site;
- protect the Website, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others; and
- for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
We may use your non-personally identifiable information to analyse the usage of our site, improve the design and content of our site, deliver relevant marketing messages, personalise your Internet experience, and offer you products and services. In some cases, we may use your IP address to identify you in order to enforce any legal terms that govern our site or to protect our site, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others from injury or harm.
HOW INFORMATION IS SHARED
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We will NEVER sell your personal information to third parties.
At times we may disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. We may also be required to disclose information about you if we determine that for security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property. We may also share information if it becomes necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
HOW INFORMATION IS PROTECTED
Natkringoudis.com take reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
Natkringoudis.com uses secure encryption, provided by a third party, on some web pages where credit card information is required. To make purchases from Natkringoudis.com you must use a modern SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox or Chrome. Doing so helps protect the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the internet.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser. Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us via email.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Natkringoudis.com may link to websites, products and services operated by third parties. Natkringoudis.com are not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Website, any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
These linked websites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Natkringoudis.com and associated companies are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the website administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing this website. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous, shall in all events survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions.
You may have the right to “opt in” and “opt out” of certain uses of your personal information. For example, at the time you are requested to provide personal information on any of our websites, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to receive correspondence from us. You may opt out of any email communications with natkringoudis.com by clicking the unsubscribe link in our messages, or by sending us a message stating that you would like to be removed from a specific email list, or all communications entirely. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe or opt-out from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions. You may be contacted by a natkringoudis.com representative in connection with your relationship to us after purchasing an ebook, course or product in order to deliver this product or ensure customer service.
What We Do With Information We Collect
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- Consent. We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- Contract. We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
- Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Targeted Social Media Advertisements
We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
Share with Third Parties
We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by others online through this Website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorised or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorised or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
Last Updated: May, 2018