Time to learn just how exactly, your gut is having it’s way with your hormones!
In this episode of The Period Party, we chat with Kiran Krishnan, a Research Microbiologist and microbiome expert. Kiran is currently involved in 7 novel human clinical trials on probiotics and the human microbiome and has extensive knowledge of the latest science on the human microbiome as it relates to health and wellness. A topic so NOW!
In this episode, we’re talking about your gut bacteria, the role it plays in your hormonal and vaginal health, the common items and activities that destroy vaginal microbiomes, practical solutions for improving your vaginal microbiomes, and much more!
Mentioned in this episode:
- The connection between gut bacteria and hormone production
- What is Estrobolome and how is it negatively impacting your body?
- Why now is the most exciting time in the medical field
- How lifestyle choices have more of an impact on your microbiome than genetics
- The connection between gut bacteria and vaginal bacteria and infections
- The common items and activities that destroy your vaginal microbiome
- The connection between gut health and emotional issues
- Practical solutions for improving your vaginal microbiome
- Why we need to diversify our diets