I’m so excited about my first podcast here on the site today! I’m just as excited to introduce to you to Sherrill Sellman.
I first met Sherrill via my wellness gal pal, Jess Ainscough (who is also my co-host on healthtalks). I was immediately keen to chat with Sherrill about all that she advocates for – after all, she’s a hormone expert, and we all know how much I love hormones!
Rather than waffle on here – let’s get straight into it shall we?!
I’m told that you can download this into iTunes for your later listening pleasure. This is a MUST listen. Sherrill knows her stuff and because we are on the same crusade, I got the right questions answered. For a quick rundown – here’s where it is at:
- Sherrill is a ‘hormone heretic’ – which means she knows her way around hormones, and questions everything we have been taught about what hormones do
- She knows that all hormone imbalance is a symptom of poor health
- Her motivation is to spread her research and reveal the truth
- Her passion is to help women to reconnect and understand their bodies better
- Sherrill talks about why HRT/hormone treatments – including the pill – may cause cancer and aren’t necessarily effective
- Sherrill says that gearing yourself up adequately pre-conception is vital – especially for those on IVF. This means adequate time to recover from coming off the pill
- and my favourite… why stress is a key cause of fertility issues AND why diet and lifestyle is key to making rippa babies and why she loves ‘fertilise yourself!’