1. How do I download the audios and or images?
On your computer (PC) right-click to save directly. On a Mac, hit control+click to save. Keep all of your info in the one place by creating your ‘Nat Kringoudis’ folder. Also remember you can come back at any time and log in to access all the info during your membership lifetime. Once you’ve downloaded the audios to your computer, you can open iTunes and import the audios into your library if you wish.
2. How do I upgrade my monthly membership to an annual membership?
Very simple, you’ll finish the month you are in and at the beginning of your next month, the charge will be $170 for the following 12 months. Want in? Simply submit your request and the team will assist you.
3. How do I access all my subscription content?
It’s all there waiting for you in the drop down ‘Members’ menu on the far right hand side of the menu bar. Once you are logged in, it will always be there for you to access.
4. I’ve become a member but paypal hasn’t taken any money – why?
Rest assured, paypal will. When you become a member, it creates an automatic payment. This takes around 24 hours to establish itself but you should gain access to the content immediately.
5. How do I update my billing info or cancel my membership?
Contact the team here and we will be in touch to sort this out for you.
Simple Cancellation Steps
1. Go to Paypal and log in to your account.
2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
3. Select ‘My money’.
4. In the ‘My pre-approved payments’ section, click ‘Update’.
5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click ‘Cancel’.
6. Click ‘Cancel Profile’ to confirm your request
6. I’m having technical issues, can I get help?
First trick – try another browser and see you gain access. If the issue continues, contact our technical team here. Be sure to let us know what’s up for the team to assist.