Is your gut happy?
If it’s not, don’t worry. You’re in great hands with our guest Dr. Vincent Pedre! After all, who better to help you learn how to have a happy gut than the guy who literally wrote the book on it?
Dr. Vincent Pedre is the Medical Director of Pedre Integrative Health, the Founder of Dr. Pedre Wellness, and he is the author of Happy Gut. It’s that topic we’ll be diving into today and Dr. Pedre explains how we can have a happy gut!
In this episode, we’re going to talk about a common issue called Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), how peppermint is good for bloating, how medications, stress, and oral hygiene can impact your gut health, and so much more!
- Dr. Pedre’s personal gut health journey
- How certain medications can impact your gut microbiome, and cause serious gut health issues, for months after you stop taking them
- What is SIBO and how does it impact your gut health?
- Things to be mindful of when you’re treating SIBO
- How peppermint is good for bloating
- Can you really fix your gut with just food alone?
- Why you need to take a while body and mind approach to healing your gut
- How stress impact your gut health
- Why you should eat at the same times every day
- How your oral hygiene can impact your digestive system